Geo lenses animation RED

// // Leave a Comment
Hey there, everyone!

This review is about Geo Animation CR-04 
lenses from Geo Coloured Lenses store!
sponsored, chosen by me



I was sooooo happy when I got them! Red hair, red lenses - what's better than that?:D
These lenses look awesome, don't you think? I'd wear them everyday  to look creepy and scare people 3:)

Wore them in my Devil's look:





In the contest/giveaway video and even today :)

Look how easy it is to change wearable to Halloween makeup wih these lenses and pseudo vines (sry it was fast look)

You can also see a video wih me wearing them on my INSTAGRAM


Everything seems perfect right? Nope.
These lenses were kinda uncomfortable from the beginning :c I don't know, maybe my eyes are too dry all the time, but they just didn't want to move on my eyeball :|
 Moreover, today when I opened the lens case.... I found that one of lenses is cracked o.O' No idea how that happened rly. Soooo unfortunately I am not going to wear them any more :c


In conlusion : 3/5
+they look awesome and veeeery red
+perfect for cosplay and Halloween look bc they look scary and your own eye colour doesn't pop!
-a bit uncomfortable
-one of them cracked without reason


Anyway I encourage you to buy from  Geo Coloured Lenses, they have like tones of beautiful lenses! Geo Coloured Lenses


Hasta luego!

0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz