Bitch's back & HAUL

// // Leave a Comment
Hi y'all!
It has been a loong long time since my last post, but I've got a good excuse!

For those who don't follow me on facebook or Instagram -  I moved to Manchester, England on August 2015.

It's been really crazy and busy since then, I started working immediately. I worked for 10-12 hours everyday or 6 days a week so I barely got time for myself.  Anyway, this is not a lifestyle entry, if you want me to write one - let me know under this post!

In the meantime I changed my hair a couple of times...





However, working hard and earning money has a good side, you know what I mean? SHOPPING.
It feels amazing to finally  buy stuff I couldn't afford earlier. I mean, there is still a lot of things that I haven't buy and I totally need to safe money for it. (SFX make-up? New camera?)

Below you can see some products I've bought during these 6 months. (Mostly Makeup Revolution and NYX cosmetics because these are available in drugstores like Superdrug or Boots)

Let me know If you want me to write or record a review!











Some products I bought today. I'm doing makeup for a photoshoot, here in Manchester (my first one!!!)
so I had to buy few things, obviously.

I was super disappointed when I found out that there is NO NYX store in whole Manchester, so when Boots started selling their products I was like NUHERKGJBERTGKJRTH. YIS.


 SO IN LOVE WITH THESE!!!





I'm freaking excited about the photoshoot on Monday!
I hope you'll like the idea as much as I do :D

I also attended to London Makeup Studio's masterclasses on Valentine's day and  got a certificate! <3
It's my first one! We used all MAC products, the lecturer was kind and very experienced! She's done a lot of impressive projects in London, so glad I met her.
Though It was just a 3-hrs course for beginners, I'm super happy because it's a tiny step forward.



Okay, that's it for now people! Just wanted to let you know that I'm back to blogging!
What's the first product you want me to review? :D

0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz