more AHS and Supernatural

// // Leave a Comment
Hey there!

Okay, I admit, I spend too much time watching TV series, but it's a good way to relax after school. For few hours I simply don't give a shit about reality, and that's awesome~~

So here are my new looks, perfect for Halloween! (yeah, my Halloween party lasts 12 months)



Supernatural Leviathan make-up




I'm not satisfied with this make-up, but it was a spontanous look. Just grabbed some black eyeshadow, duraline and purple eyeshadow to make  dark circles (hah, darker than usually)

fuck it, I just wanted to draw those black veins because Castiel had them, lmao


And there's another look, but it was just a trial. The realistic face painting isn't my strength yet... I learn something new about make-up everyday :) Practising is good, I should do this more often, hah.

Twisty The Clown 






And finally! My favourite gore look ever!
Inspired by nun from Asylum!




My eyes are photoshoped. I can't afford sclera lenses, that's sad.
However I have no problem with that, I love photo manipulation!


*I see a lot of support from you guys lately. It's very important to me, cause I have doubts everyday. New "likes" and comments keep me going, seriously! This way, I know that you like my pictures so I want to share them with you :) 
love <3



0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz