American Horror Story : Freakshow

// // Leave a Comment
Hey!
A while ago I convinced myself to watch AHS and now, when the Freakshow is on TV I'm like fhnsuifhesrgv. (just sayin and bein excited, bc I know ppl who do make-up without watching the series, lol)

Anyway, Freakshow is a season where we can find awesome characters and make-up, so I decided to recreate the girl from the AHS poster :D

omg, blogspot why do you always change colors on pictures </3





Used products:

  • black eyeliner (inglot)
  • cream eyeshadow (Maybelline)
  • black jumbo pencil (NYX)

  • red eyeshadow (Love+ Sugarpill)
  • fake bloood (Kryolan)
  • red matte lipstick (Golden Rose)


lenses, foundation etc are  random.
 *
I got my nails done bc of the prom, I love them!!
Pazury robiła Euforia 


What AHS make-up should I do next? 3:)


xox, Iku

0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz