Watercolor spring

// // 2 comments

Hi~

Even though it's snowing outside, it is Spring actually, so I decided to do some kind of watercolor bodypainting, haha.
Failed?







I wanted to paint a certain flower, but I had more fun doing these random flowers, haha ^^"
Also I thought I'd be able to paint those in "one stroke" technique, but I ain't got water bodypaints in colours (just black and grey), so I had to do it with eyeshadows and water :<


Anyway, I hope you like it
Have a nice day, I have to clean my house for Jesus \m/


+
huhuhu, bake bake
 


2 komentarze: Leave Your Comments

  1. Ciekawy pomysł i ładnie to wygląda. Twoje wypieki zawsze takie smakowite na zdjęciach. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Dzięki - wiadomo, że trochę techniki brakuje :)
      I smakują dobrze (przeważnie) :D

      Usuń