Post Carnival

// // 2 comments

Hey there~

Carnival is over now, I'm on my winter break (it's coming to an end actually). Meh.

Anyway, I'd like to show you my carnival contest entry (I didn't win anything though)
I'm not proud of this look, but lets say I try new make-up techniques lately.
I was inspired by Venetian Carnival masques, obviously :)








I must admit - trying new techniques for the contest wasn't my best idea.

Okay, I hope you like it, let me know what do you think about this make-up anddd whether you want to know the products I've used!

Good night 3:)





2 komentarze: Leave Your Comments

  1. Lol! moim zdaniem piękny! Jak dla mnie, powinnaś mieć co najmniej wyróżnienie. Efekt z maziami na twarzy- cudny po prostu <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. dziękuję, miło mi bardzo! No niestety byli lepsi, a na ocenę organizatorki nie mam wpływu </3

      Usuń